Hockey sur Table Québec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Hockey sur Table Québec

forum de clavardage pour les mordus de hockey sur table

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game

AuteurMessage
jp
Invité

Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game Empty
MessageSujet: Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game   Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game Icon_minitimeMar 31 Mai - 17:00

Bonjour !
My french is very bad so I am sorry I have to communicate here in English--my bad!
Crying or Very sad

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a problem I am having. The puckcatchers on my games made by Martin Labelle are broken (idiots who get mad break them while reaching in for the puck) and I need about two pair for a tournament I am hosting on Saturday July 23rd. Do you know of a person who knows how to make these puckcatchers? Please let me know at
colecojohnny@yahoo.com

Merci Beaucoup! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
King Carlo

King Carlo

MessageSujet: Re: Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game   Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juin - 2:22

Hey John, nice to see you on our forum. Lets just say our members are not as active as the one's in Ontario as far as forums go! :-) Good luck finding someone who does these. Gino stopped a long time ago and I have yet to find someone who is willing to do them for me, at a resonable price that is! I asked Pascal Leclerc a while back and he had no intrest as well. Good luck with your tournament.

PS: If you find no one, by a solid plexi glass, cut it and place it underneath the goal hole. When a goal is scored, guys will have to reach in by the inside of the goal to pick up the puck, no biggy. Very important though to put a very hard plexi glass and not anything soft as it will act as a spring board and spit in and outs like its going out of style!

Ciao
http://www.canadahockeytable.com
Burt
Invité

MessageSujet: Puck-Catcher; the best are made by Luc Potvin of Quebec City   Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juin - 15:09

Bonjour John,

Good to hear from you on our forum, that has slowed down considerably!

The same thing happened to my 4 Labelle boards, because the puck-catchers get used with time and are not of good quality. He focused mainly on making quality boards, not on puck-catchers.

The best inventor-maker is my friend Luc Potvin of Quebec City, and with just an amount of 5$, he makes great simple and custom-made puck-catchers with Dollarama plastic containers.

You can contact him at: sideshowluc@videotron.ca and mention I referred you.

Go Canuck Go!
Boy do I hate the Bruins :-)

BURT
"Wings" and "Habs" fan. geek
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game   Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game Icon_minitime

Broken Puckcatchers on Labelle Game
Page 1 sur 1